The latest from JazzWeek
- Jukebox Jury selections from 2016 Jazz Connect conference January 26, 2016
Dr. Brad Stone, host of The Creative Source at soulandjazz.com, moderated the Jukebox Jury panel at the 2016 Jazz Connect Conference. While not every track could be played at the session, Brad wanted to share the list of tracks he had prepared. Read more.
- Get weekly updates when new charts are published January 19, 2016
You can receive an update when the latest chart is available via your inbox by signing up for email updates. We'll keep you updated when the chart comes out and about other goings on at JazzWeek. Sign up here.
- Save the dates January 18, 2016
We’re planning to hold JazzWeek Summit 2016 in San Jose for a third straight year. Dates will be August 11 and 12. More information will follow soon.
- Some new additions to the site January 18, 2016
New rolling 13, 26, and 52-week jazz charts are now available. Read more.
- The meta-genre S.W.A.T. team January 28, 2016
While he admits he doesn’t have all the answers, he does point a finger at one group: the jazz police. A narrow mindset toward what Matt ...
- Sharing my opinions January 18, 2016
Publisher Ed Trefzger is just back from the extremely successful 2016 Jazz Connect conference in New York City, where JazzWeek was host to two panel sessions and two workshops. And the great value of those to the jazz industry (for lack of a better term) was clear in how many people attended and how people responded. Read more.